The Regional Environmental Center for Central Asia
opens registration for
the 5th Central Asia Climate Change Conference (CACCC-2023)
Dushanbe city, Tajikistan
May 16-17, 2023Discussion points
- Climate mitigation and adaptation actions.
- Relevant initiatives to achieve cross-sectoral climate resilience.
- The progress and institutional arrangements for the implementation of NDCs by the Central Asian countries.
- Governance and financial arrangements for the implementation of sector-specific strategies at the national and local scales.
- The outcomes of participation of the Central Asian countries at the UNFCCC COP27.
- Preparations plans for COP28 at regional and national levels in Dubai, OAE
Authorized representatives of line ministries of the Central Asian countries
The expert community
International development partners
Multilateral development banks
Climate civil society organizations
How to participateRegister for online or offline participation
The 5th Central Asia Climate Change Conference (CACCC-2023) is organized by the Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC) within “Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Program in the Aral Sea Basin AF” (CAMP4ASB AF), “Central Asia Nexus Dialogue Project: Fostering Water, Energy and Food Security Nexus and Multi-Sector Investment”(NEXUS) in cooperation with the Committee for Environmental Protection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and the “Central Asia Water & Energy Program” (CAWEP), a partnership between the World Bank, the European Union, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
CAREC implements CAMP4ASB AF jointly with EC IFAS under the financial support of the World Bank and the Green Climate Fund.