Coordinating actions – CAREC Development Day
During this week from 25 to 29 September is full off in-house activities in our organization – CAREC Development Day. Through a series of internal meetings, CAREC is working on improving the knowledge and awareness of employees about the achievements and changes in the internal procedures and rules of the organization.
Within a week, managers and leading specialists conduct seminars, giving colleagues the opportunity to better understand internal procedures and learn about the interim results of national and regional projects, making adjustments in medium and long-term arrangements for better coordination.
We are discussing the following issues:
- Strategic changes and organizational management issues
- Progress of megaprojects and national projects
- Vision of the organization: CAREC 2020.
- Coordination of the organization's procedures
- Main results of the current year
- Planning of the Central Asian Ecological Forum in Tashkent in 2018
The main objective of such internal seminars is to promote strategic planning for the development of all CAREC offices, rethinking the tasks as well as a more detailed collegial study of joint activities and meeting new employees.